Springfield Real Property Attorneys
Our Practice Areas | B arber, Segatto, Hoffee, Wilke & Cate
Deeply rooted in the Springfield community, Barber, Segatto, Hoffee, Wilke & Cate offers our Illinois clients more than a century of trusted legal service.
A leading estate planning practice, our firm also concentrates on real estate, business law and family law matters. Our attorneys care about our clients, and we are determined to help them achieve the results they deserve. We urge you to contact us to learn more about how we can help you.
A Client-Focused Springfield Law Firm Determined To Help You
Led by a team of lawyers with more than 150 years of combined legal experience, Barber, Segatto, Hoffee, Wilke & Cate is fully prepared to help you with your legal needs. We have successfully represented individuals, families and business professionals in several areas of the law over the decades, including:
- Estate planning: We have helped generations of families prepare for the future through thorough and strategic estate plans. We can help you establish wills, living wills, trusts, powers of attorney, guardianships and burial planning directives. We can also assist you with business succession planning, agricultural planning, elder law planning, estate tax issues, individual income taxes and probate.
- Real estate: Our Sangamon County residential and commercial real estate lawyers strive to protect your interests and fulfill your legal goals by helping you resolve transaction and litigation matters involving cash rent leases, hybrid farm leases, traditional farm leases, commercial and residential leases, buy/sell agreements, auctions, partitions, zoning issues, eminent domain issues, neighbor disputes, landlord/tenant issues, boundary disputes, trespass, title issues and deeds and transfers.
- Business formation, transactions and litigation: Barber, Segatto, Hoffee, Wilke & Cate represents small-business owners, entrepreneurs, community banks and other financial institutions with all business law matters, including formation and dissolution of partnerships and other business entities, drafting bylaws, shareholder agreements and buy/sell agreements, contract preparation, business valuations, shareholder and partner disputes, tax returns and tax issues, automobile dealership issues with the secretary of state, etc.
- Family law: We are committed to helping our clients preserve family harmony and resolve their legal matters involving divorce, annulment, custody, visitation, child support, spousal support, adoption, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, paternity actions and domestic violence. Our lawyers also serve as court-appointed mediators, child representatives and guardians ad litem (GALS).
- Bankruptcy Law (Chapter 7, 11, 13)
- Creditors’ rights
Contact Barber, Segatto, Hoffee, Wilke & Cate Today
We invite you to contact Barber, Segatto, Hoffee, Wilke & Cate at 217-953-4979 to schedule a confidential consultation regarding your legal matters. For the convenience of our clients, we offer office locations in Springfield and Waverly, Illinois. Our law office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and evening and weekend appointments by request. We accept all major credit cards.